This blog is documenting the most serious attempt I've ever made to get fit. P90X is 90 days of daily workouts banging around with dumbbells, chin ups, cardio, yoga and martial arts. Tony Horton runs the program and it's amazing. The key to this program is push play every day. You also have to eat right. I'm doing that for sure with a healthy, portion controlled mix of chicken, fish and beef. Supplements are part of the program too. I have a meal replacement shake in the morning and a protein recovery drink at night. Wish me luck and stay tuned by subscribing to my blog via the RSS feed in the toolbar at the top.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 80 - Kenpo X


Broke into the 80's today with Kenpo X. Nice little milestone. Keeping it Lean this week as I hit the homestretch. Will do at least an extra week of the Program before I post the final pics.

2nd round of the homemade Wheybolic and it's gooood. Put more chocolate powder in this time and BINGO...

Say goodbye to GNC. Next up is my own Lean Shake. Anyone know where I can get some good Oat Bran? You know, the good stuff! 

No comments:

Post a Comment