This blog is documenting the most serious attempt I've ever made to get fit. P90X is 90 days of daily workouts banging around with dumbbells, chin ups, cardio, yoga and martial arts. Tony Horton runs the program and it's amazing. The key to this program is push play every day. You also have to eat right. I'm doing that for sure with a healthy, portion controlled mix of chicken, fish and beef. Supplements are part of the program too. I have a meal replacement shake in the morning and a protein recovery drink at night. Wish me luck and stay tuned by subscribing to my blog via the RSS feed in the toolbar at the top.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 89 - Yoga X


One more day kids. I know you are as excited as I am, but please contain yourselves. No need to start flipping or torching cars, looting Circuit Cities or Tire Stores. Save that for Detroit when the Celtics win in 6.

So here I am, on the Eve of the Final Day of P90X, Round 1. Seems like yesterday when I was eating my last Junk Food Lunch and Supper which consisted of Pizza (lunch) and Tortilla Chips + Fajitas the day before Day 1. I remember eating the Pizza and not really knowing what I was getting into...but I'll save the reflectoratory comments for Day 90. It's going to be pretty emotional around here tomorrow. The neighbors will be here, local press and media, and at least one of the three Gubernatorial candidates said they might stop by to make a statement as well.

Yoga was good and I hope you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment