This blog is documenting the most serious attempt I've ever made to get fit. P90X is 90 days of daily workouts banging around with dumbbells, chin ups, cardio, yoga and martial arts. Tony Horton runs the program and it's amazing. The key to this program is push play every day. You also have to eat right. I'm doing that for sure with a healthy, portion controlled mix of chicken, fish and beef. Supplements are part of the program too. I have a meal replacement shake in the morning and a protein recovery drink at night. Wish me luck and stay tuned by subscribing to my blog via the RSS feed in the toolbar at the top.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 84 + 85: Yoga, Legs, and Back


Double dose here. Nice to move the needle two days in one posting. Did Yoga on Sunday and the Legs/Back routine today.

Reminds me of a Neil Young song "Needle and the Damage Done" off the great Harvest album.

No comments:

Post a Comment